Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Life.....Many Experiences...Beyond Belief!!!!!


Mauritius, an island Nation…with enchanting scenic beauty has an ability to uplift souls. Clear blue sky above and serene sea with beautiful corals can tranquilize anyone with an eye for beauty in nature’s lap. The multitude of colors and tastes, this island is surrounded by turquoise sea. With lush green scenic beauty and simple people the captivating island is full of lovely surprises.
It is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Mountains scattered throughout the island, tropical forests and plants add to the natural beauty of island. The sandy beaches and transparent lagoon reminds me of Blue Lagoon movie, which created a rage in the World. The island nation is surrounded by coral reefs, which adds to its beautiful luster. The serenity of island nation saw only beautiful and simple people who were God fearing and broadminded to accept any culture with open arms. The mixed cultural society created beautiful nation with friendly atmosphere.

I met one of the inhabitants of Mauritius on Global Internet. 
Well! Walsh! 
He was so simple and noble soul that instantly we both were talking on similar topics and became so close as if we knew each other since ages. Most of the prediction and blessings by Higher Beings with me were proved correct and he became firm believer of Higher Vibrational Predictions through me. His Faith cleared many obstacles from his life path and he emerged as a better and matured person over a period of time. Our bond strengthened and he became a firm believer of Miracles of Life!!!

One fine day he sent me a report of a young 20 years old Mauritian girl, Belinda. He requested whether I would send healing to her as she is suffering from advanced case of Leukeamia? Also her blood count has come down so that she can’t travel to India for treatment. I said, “Ok! I will send her healings so that she can come to India.”
Her blood count increased by sending healings so that she could come to India. Doctors at Mauritius allowed her to travel from Mauritius to India.
I was happy to see that she could come to India for better medical treatment.
At last the little grown up girl, Belinda, landed in India and was admitted to Cancer Specialty Hospital.
I went there to meet her at the request of her elder sister who wanted me to see and give healings to Belinda in person. I agreed to visit them.
I came to the ward. I was told to wear protective covers so that the patient should not catch any infection. I entered the room, where Belinda was admitted after passing through two doors of immunity.
I saw Belinda on bed, her sister Dharya on attendant bed and her father sitting on a chair. They were so happy to see me there. Girls touched my feet with respect. I blessed them with whole heart.
Dharya requested me to give healing. I touched Belinda and started the healing process.
Belinda immediately went into trance. She saw Lord Krishna in human form. He was calling Belinda. Belinda was standing there spellbound seeing Lord himself giving her Darshan. Lord Krishna was blessing her in his full attire---He was wearing peacock feather crown and holding Flute in one of his hand. He was wearing yellow dress and he was looking so Divine to Belinda. Around Him was Yellow Light which surrounded Belinda. Belinda was spellbound! She could not move! She could not say!
She was just watching Him in awe. Her favorite Lord has come to Life!!
 After awhile, I ended the session and Belinda came out of her deep trance after 15minutes.
Belinda narrated her encounter to her sister and father. I guided her to pray to Lord to grant her few more years of Life. She said that she will ask Lord, but she never requested Lord to grant her wishes. Belinda wanted to leave this world. They were connected to ISKCON, and was worshipper of Lord Krishna. Dharya asked me whether this is an indication of her demise .I felt it but I consoled them and told them to give her best of medical and personal care.
I gave one crystal quartz and one bracelet to Belinda. This was her clinging support to Divine Energy.
Her medical care was good and personal care was equally good as imparted by her sister Dharya.
I was giving distance healing to Belinda everyday. Belinda became attached to me. She started identifying me with her mother. I again visited her after few days. I gave her healings. She saw stone statue of  Lord Krishna and grey light around her and the statue. She kept on seeing it in trance. I told her to pray to Lord to cure her soon. But she never requested Lord. She has lost all hopes. Doctors told them that she has 50-50 chances of survival.
Dharya and her father were disturbed.
God’s Will!!
I continued giving her healing distantly. Dharya asked Walsh to give healings from Ireland.
I saw her coming and going out of her body many times, as if soul wants to cling to body but could not stay .It was as if the body was lying and soul was half out. Then again went in lying position. This happened when she was getting worse.
Then one day, Dharya told me that her blood count has gone down and that she is in ICU. Belinda was seriously ill.
I went there and saw her. Belinda did not want to live. I gave her healings. She refused to accept. She removed my hands. I still gave her healings to let her bear her pains. She was not taking medicines even in hospital. She was not ready to wear oxygen mask. She created great fuss in taking medicine and food. She sank down mentally.
She committed medical suicide in a way.
I met her doctor. He was not so positive but trying to prepare Dharya and father to bear the pain of her going. He even looked towards me to support and counsel both Dharya and her father to face the demise of Belinda. The most difficult task of a Doctor is helplessness. Despite knowledge they can’t be God!!!
Third day I saw her soul outside her body near the bed. The soul was little dark. She was very sad. She needed more healings…more prayers. She wanted to meet her mother. Sadly, she could not meet her mother who was in Mauritius.
After three days in ICU, Belinda left this world, her soul looking sad. 
Belinda’s father informed me of her demise n requested me to come to hospital to console Dharya. I went there. Dharya was not in her senses. I gave her healings for one-hour and counseled her. The magic of healings brought her back to her senses within one hour. She was in control of her emotions. She told me that she is man of the house and she has to look after the family.
She also told that her family is affected by black magic. Belinda’s death was result of black magic. Her brother is affected by black magic. This is evident by his loose character and smoking, drinking and bad company. The boy is also not studying and has no purpose in his life. So, she is sole breadwinner of her family after her father. Her mother is a housewife who looks after a ninety-year-old grandmother who is bedridden. The relatives in Mauritius created money problem for the family so that they could not bring Belinda for her treatment to India. But still Dharya could make things workable to make her travel possible. But, Belinda was too weak to travel. This affected her treatment. Also in Mauritius she as not taking medicines properly and Doctors were not able to give her best treatment. Her father forced her to come to India for treatment but was bit short tempered which gave the girl negative boost of life. She even had differences with Dharya also at some point of time also. Her neighbors at Mauritius were jealous of the family but Dharya was strong to get out of country for further studies. Now she wants to study MBA and get good job to support her family. So, she joined her course in Ireland. To support her studies and to bear the expensive living, she took up casual part time jobs, which included cleaning washrooms also. Though it was degrading in her country, she took up these jobs to support her. I felt sympathetic towards her. So I bought few things for her and gave her as gift.
Then started the process of taking the body of Belinda to Mauritius. Hospital made arrangement and sent her body to Mauritius.  Dharya was so devastated that she did not contacted after she left India. Even her father did not contact me after that. They did not contact Walsh also, who made my meeting with them possible.

Strange!!!!

I contacted Walsh. He told that he also gave healing one day and heard cat crying near his window. It indicated that something bad is going to happen. And he got he news through her friend that Belinda passed away. Dharya did not inform him. Walsh felt bad as he gave Dharya and her boyfriend healings before she left Ireland for he sister’s treatment. Walsh also asked Dharya about why she delayed in telling about Belinda’s illness? But she had no answer. It seems she had no idea about Reiki. Anyways,
Belinda needed Reiki. She got it!!!
Belinda’s body reached Mauritius.Her mother was told just hours before arrival of her body. She was kind of prepared and comparatively under control.

Mourning period started!

I felt that it would last for 13days. Belinda contacted me one night while giving healings to my patient. She was in her room in her home. There was big window in her room. There was bright light outside, which was coming in through the window but room was dark. There was cupboard in her room, which she was touching lovingly. The table in front of the window was filled with Belinda’s belongings. I saw her watch very vividly. Then she was very sad. Her soul looked very sad. She was sad that her room was very dark. The room was on first floor. Then all of a sudden I saw her shrieking. She was being pulled down. She did not want to go. She was calling me. She was clinging to the crystal I gave her.

“Nu didi! Please save me!”

She should be sent to Light soon!

Again one fine day I saw Belinda in her room.She was crying and asking for help. I saw her legs tied before but second day I saw her hands also tied and she is being pulled down somewhere in darkness. I was feeling that somebody was trying to tame her soul. Walsh told me that it’s like black magic. The area where Dharya lives is very bad, full of negativity. People can take life for simple things. Even Walsh met with an accident after going through that area. Even his business meeting was unsuccessful because of the negativity in that area. So that area was very much affected by negative vibrations and people doing Black magic to affect others for petty gains.
 Again Belinda connected to me. I saw her again in her room. Room was dark. They haven’t taken care to please her soul. I saw the house was affected by Black Magic.
Dharya asked , “Why Belinda contacted you and not anyone else?”
I answered, “ Because she was spiritually connected to me as I was channeling healings to her. Also she saw a motherly figure in me.”
I saw Belinda being pulled down and she was shrieking, “Nu didi,Save me!”
Her shrieking sound was repeating in my mind again and again. The sound was ringing in my ears. It was disturbing me. I reported this matter to Walsh. He promised to solve this matter by advising them to consult priest there to clear off the space of the house and of the soul of Belinda also. Walsh also told me that he told Dharya that Belinda would see God. She saw God twice. Belinda was good soul and lucky soul to be able to see God.
But now after I saw these scenes, it indicated that somebody was trying to control and capture the soul. I don’t know how?
But as Walsh told me, it is common there to capture souls and use them to harm others. They can use the power of these souls to destroy the whole family also. I advised Walsh to inform them, but Dharya was indifferent. 
I wanted to show Walsh that the home of Dharya is affected by Black magic. So something told me that Walsh can see it and I can transport him to the affected house in Mauritius and come back. I asked him if he wants to visit the house of Dharya. He was ready to go.
“me: hmm
  do u want to visit her sis now?
Walsh: Dharya
 me: no
  Belinda
 Walsh: Belinda
 me: yes
 Walsh: well we need to give her healing
me: yes...u see wat i see thn u decide
 Walsh: that she goes to god and rest
 me: wud u like to see?
 Walsh: yes
 me: dont be afraid...hv faith on me
  ok
 Walsh: yes didi
 of course i have faith
 me: close ur eyes...i will hold ur hands n take u to her room
  now......
 Walsh: wait
  i turn the radio on web
  turn off
 am ready.
 me: gud
  close ur eyes
  i hold ur hand
  nw we go
hmmm
 u bck?
Walsh: yes
  am here
didi that will be big problem
 me: gud
  wat u saw?
 Walsh: they attack the brother wat i can feel here
 me: did u reach there wid me
 Walsh: yes
 me: gud
  did u see Belinda?
Walsh: yes
  she want to be out from thr
 me: did u feel my connection on ur hand?
 Walsh: yes
 me: gud
  i still ur hands in me
  ok
  where u saw Belinda?
 in wat position she was in?
 Walsh: she is in the room
  that moment was darkness
 me: yes
 Walsh: nt much enough light
 me: we went there n it became fill wid Light
  yellow light
 Walsh: yes
 me: was she lying on floor ?
 Walsh: she was lying down
  and something block the hand
 me: hmmm there dust around her...yes
 Walsh: that one i couldnt view it well
 me: i cud see ur feet n my feet n she dwn
Walsh: yes
 me: then i shown u the house
 Walsh: what i can feel is they didnt maintain her room well as before
 me: yes true....house ....it was dark...fill wid blackness
 Walsh: yes
 me: did u see window in her room?
 Walsh: yes
 me: one window in the centre of room
 Walsh: they have nt opened that windows for while
 me: yes
  sunlight coming from the room
  from the window*
Walsh: yes
 me: tht window i saw wen she first contacted me
  thn...did u see house tied wid something dark...i was shwing u around
 Walsh: the soul is still in the room rite now
  yes
 me: yes
 Walsh: she dont want to leave the room
me: soul is in the room
  she is crying n shouting
 Walsh: and i beleive they didnt fullfell prayer well
 me: even i feel so..
  now u tell about her brthr
 i did not see her brthr
 Walsh: yes her brother outside the room
 me: ok
 Walsh: he was as if weak when standing
 me: hmmm true...he is weak..n feels tht he is strong
  he is affected
 Walsh: yes
 me: hmmm...now its his turn to go...if they dont get things done...
 Walsh: yes
 me: anyways...am happy tht u cud see wat am seeing n i saw
Walsh: that i can see it clearly
  becoz they use this soul to attack the family
  if this didnt done in time
 me: yes
  rite now soul can go to Light
Walsh: yes
 me: but they hv to do it in time
Walsh: yes
 me: i feel bad for Belinda...
 Walsh: yes didi for her ages 20
  she dont deserve this for that age
me: anyways...is this ur first instance of travel?
 Walsh: seeing that
 me: hmm o and other things in different places
Walsh: yes
 me: gud gud
 Walsh: what should i do now didi
 me: did u travel astrally before also?
  am so happy
 thts y travelling wid u was so easy
 Walsh: no didi
 me: hmmm
 Walsh: why didi
 me: u said u travelld before also
Walsh: u mean when seeing thing
 me: no...going out of body n travelling thru soul
  i took ur soul to mauritius
Walsh: ah ok
 me: hmmm
  hw u felt?
 Walsh: well i was light relax just when u connect i feel something in the hand
 me: hmmm
 Walsh: that was the connection from thr to thr
 me: i held ur hands
  thn u strtd seeing things
 Walsh: yes
 me: it happnd in split seconds
 Walsh: yes
 me: gud
  wen u came bck...wat u felt?
 Walsh: something gave me a sign to be back
then i open my eye
  i seen yr msg
me: gud gud
 Walsh: and i wrote u back
 me:
 am hppy..u feeling light?
 Walsh: yes didi
 me: gud”

Also, Walsh told me that he felt that his feets were covered with dark soot with which the house was covered. Next day Walsh was affected by negativity, which I cleared.
We were discussing Belinda with Walsh. Something amazing happened. Computer started typing on its own some repeated words.

I was amazed!

I was discussing again about Belinda. I was chatting on computer and suddenly one text started repeating.

"ok
ohh ok
discuss wid ur mom"

These set of text repeated after almost every sentence I was typing. I was surprised that it was some defect in computer but it did not happen when I was chatting with other person at the same time. I told Walsh…but he failed to understand this repetitions. It meant to be seen by me but to be discussed with Mother of Walsh.
Amazingly the words typed by the entity disappeared when I saved the whole chat with Belinda’s soul imprints.
Later Walsh’s mom clarified that they might be having rituals of 40 days ad that they will do special prayers according to their rituals. This was as indicated by Belinda’s soul to seek for guidance from Walsh’s mom. Also that souls stay in their place till all all religious rituals are completed.

Belinda left her imprints. Who knows that she has been captured by soul hunters??? Time will tell!!!
New experience for Walsh!
But Dharya was indifferent and could not believe the Power of Beyond!!!
I believe and experienced each and everything that happened….
DO YOU BELIEVE?????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings Nu!! I DO BELIEVE!!
I hope Belinda is now surronded by light and blessings. I know black magic exist and people does many things with it. Sad her family lost faith.
Im thankful for having you in my life! You r a blessing!

ciao! O:)

Paola & little Sitka

nusri said...

Dear Paola,Bless u!
Thanks for believing in what I experienced!
I am with you both Always!!!
Light Always
Nu

Pulkit said...

i also believe and i myself captured by black magic and u came as a blessing :) thnk u ...

Pulkit said...

i also do believe as i was myself was affected by black magic and u came as a blessing to me thank u :) :)

nusri said...

Blessings!
You Are Noble Soul!!!Reiki and Higher Beings are Always With You!!!
Light Always
Nu

Unknown said...

Blessing Didi Nu,

I do believe that situation as i was the one who introduce to you since the beginning. Well i can say if i was informed since beginning of 2008 today belinda wouldnt leave this world but am sorry to say that i got this information late this year when the problem was getting worse which one of my friend referred to me then i introduced them to Reiki Master NU from India. Since i meet Didi Nu last year online i have so many changes in my spiritual life, i was always advised in any problem i was facing here with my family,i always get good advice and problem was solving by itself as if miracles came in the right time.

1) I can give my testimonial through what problem i faced here.Last year when i was having immigration issues to renew my visa in ireland, the day i was supposed to go to renew my visa i meet didi Nu online on facebook,so we started to talk and i explain my situation to didi Nu,She given me positive advice that i will get my visa when i go to the immigration counter,just before i leave my work,i have cut my finger with the door handle,and i was bleeding that sign was a sign of a negative thing would happend but when i went to the immigration he didnt ask me 1 single question,he just stamped my passport with 1year visa.

2) Last January 2012 my mum was on a time out visa that she was supposed to leave Ireland and return back to Mauritius for good.But i ask advice to Didi Nu and my mum also was granted her 1year visa without any single question.

3) Last February i was sick and i needed to do urgent surgery here in reland at a time i didnt want to do it here as i was thinking it would cost but finally Reiki has made miracles and the surgery went successsfull, i have believe in all what didi Nu advice me to do and it all went well.

4) Now it come again for my brother visa here in Dublin they banned to renew visa so i need to find a way to do the visa outside dublin and that too my brother was granted his 1year visa without any question.

5) My own visa which i was thinking they will not grant me but finally i got my extension in June 2012 without any problem and i was supposed to assist my cousine wedding in July 2012 in paris which god granted my travel without any single problem i went to the wedding and come back to Dublin,No
one ask me a single question in the Airport whether it was in Dublin Airport or Paris Airport.That was some of my testimonial.


Anyone who have a problem in life or wants to know about Reiki.Contact Master Reiki Nu

That my recommendation

Yours Successfully,

Love & Light

Master Reiki& Magnified Healing

Ashvin (Dublin& Ireland& Mauriitius)

nusri said...

Dear Ashwin,Bless You!!! I am deeply touched by your testimonial..Thank you so much!!
You think so highly about me...but actually its your FAITH in me and Higher Beings who are with me that they help you out of every problems...THEY only connected us for HIGHER CAUSE!!!!
I am blessed that your life events and work was done so beautifully and positively with the Blessings of Higher Beings.I am fortunate to be connected to you and help you in some ways.May you progress and rise higher in life and be blessed with all that you deserve in life,with no blockages in your life! Also blessings to your Mom,Dad and Brother who are connected to you.I am with you all always!!!!
Light Always
Nu

Unknown said...

It's really amazing Nu, i never heard about something like that.

All my blessing to you

Endi

nusri said...

Dear Endi,Bless u!
Thanx!Life Beyond is full of amazing experiences and unseen and unbelievable events!!!!
Light Always
Nu

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.